Monday, September 17, 2012

Loss of sleep starts now

Do you know how hard it is to sleep when you will be packing a backpack with a few possessions and leaving with a one way ticket in just 4 days? Let's just say it's not easy. I have been tossing and turning and adding to my mental to do list (meaning it won't happen since I remember nothing unless it's written down). I think about the errands I need to run, which I always seem to have triple any normal persons. I start thinking about what I may forget. Even though I'm a pretty light traveler there are necessities like my favorite fingernail polish, my hammock and deciding how much of everything is feasible. Right now the pickins are a little slim as you will notice by the picture below with the short stacks of clothes. Once I am packed up you will get to see what the final product looks like stuffed into my pack.

I am going to try to sleep now that i have put some of my thoughts on paper. I have an early morning with a haircut appointment. Clearly I have priorities, right?

As I scrolled through the photos on my phone tonight it made me thankful and appreciative for so many of the things I'll miss....

No comments:

Post a Comment