Friday, January 31, 2014

Bali pictures

So to provide some positivity after my last post, these pictures will show you how beautiful Bali really is.  

The home stay where I spent 3 nights. All Balinese families have their own temples since all of the generations live together. Behind the left wall is the temple, the accommodation is on the right side.

My lovely little porch where I spent my mornings eating breakfast, drinking tea and reading!


Monkey Forrest 

Creepy monkeys


The family temple decorated for their family ceremony that happened while I was there

Their offerings set up


No kidding, they died their chicks


Yoga Barn at night was beautiful and a relaxing place for a class. The open air room is common for all restaurants as well.


Amazing setting for the Yoga Barns cafe



Rice fields















No comments:

Post a Comment